Posted in Jewish Studies, Passover

Instructions for Haggadah She’li

Passover is getting closer. We have learned the story of Moses and how the Jewish people were slaves in Egypt in the Torah.

Here is a cute version I made with my class at Ganon Preschool.

Many of these students are now at The OJCS in Grade 1. Do you recognize them?

We are going to be creating our own Haggadah to use at our Family Seders. It is a pretty long book to make because the Seder is long and has a lot of steps to do in order. Each page is one of the steps.

The link to print the Haggadah is in the calendar. and also here:

I recommend trying to finish 2 pages a day in order to be ready for the Leyl HaSeder.

1. Cut out the face on all except the last page. You only need to cut 3 sides (cut the top off altogether).  It is ok if your parents help you. There are 13 heads to cut!
  2. On the last page glue a photo of your face over the oval shape.
  3.     
  4. Now do your best to colour the pages neatly. You can also glue textured materials such as tissue paper, felt, jewels or whatever you have at home. Make it special so you can use it again next year!
  5. I recommend putting the pages in clear page protectors in a duotang. This will keep them safe from food and grape juice spills during the Seder.

I can’t wait to see them! You can show and tell me about it with this Flipgrid code: